Studies prove that classical music has a powerful effect on the intellectual and creative development of children to...
- increase verbal, emotional, and spatial intelligence
- improve concentration
- inspire right-brain, creative thinking processes
- strengthen intuitive thinking skills
- induce relaxation and sleep and release stress
- improve body movement and coordination
- enhance mood and provide motivation
To learn more about our series of audio recordings for babies and children based on The Mozart Effect®, click on any of the images on this page.
Our CD recordings are based on the best-selling books, The Mozart Effect® and The Mozart Effect for Children, by noted author, teacher and musician, Don Campbell. Designed to achieve a particular effect, including enhancing intelligence, inspiring creativity or exploring body movement and motion, this series combines up-to-date medical and psychological research in creativity and intelligence to provide a rich listening and learning experience for children.